At CREST we are passionate in the belief that we can support children and young people feel safe and secure. It is our belief that we can support you and your staff makes a difference.
We provide excellence in service, training and toolkits which will assist you to ensure that the children and families you come in contact with are adequately safeguarded. Our services and support will also make certain that your safeguarding procedures will stand up to external scrutiny.
- A Yearly training programme (face to face training)
- Governor Training
- Ten minute e-Briefing Newsletters (keep your staff updated)
- CREST Safeguarding Notifications: get notified with new DFE guidance, literature and resources
- Safeguarding Audit and Action Planning
- Network Meeting for DSL’s and Governors
- Developing Policy and Procedures
- Pupil Conferencing
- E- Safety Audit and Action Planning
- Developing a Safeguarding Curriculum Map within your setting.