CREST Safeguarding and Attendance Training Programme
CREST Education Safety Services aims to equip practitioners with the confidence and competence to respond effectively to children’s safeguarding issues.
Our website details the aims and objectives of each course and who the course is aimed at:
- Safer Recruitment Training
- An Introduction to Safeguarding
- Digital Safeguarding Training
- Neglect Awareness Training
- FGM Awareness Training
- CSE Awareness Training
- Domestic Abuse Awareness Training
- Safeguarding Awareness Briefing Session
- Working with hostile Families
- Safeguarding Governor Training: Roles and Responsibilities
- Attendance Coding and Registration
- Attendance Training for Governors
Take a look at the training calendar to find out more!