Health and Safety Training SLA
We provide a range of health and safety training awareness sessions/training courses. Our highly competent and accredited trainers are not only health and safety experts, but are subject matters experts in their field. All trainers have been audited for competence including verifying qualifications.
Training will be provided in a training room at our Compton Park location which is comfortable, has up-to-date ICT services, refreshments provided and ample free parking.
If required, training can be arranged for your staff at your school.
Training SLA – 10 places to be used across any of our awareness sessions.
Sessions available are:
- Accident/incident reporting and investigation
- Caretaker/site manager safety
- Control of contractors/CDM
- Evac chair
- Fire safety
- General health and safety
- Manual handling of objects
- Risk assessment
- Stress and wellbeing in the workplace
- Work at height
We also offer accredited training as detailed below at an additional cost, courses include:
- Asbestos Awareness
- Basic Emergency First Aid
- Fire Marshal (including the use of fire extinguishers)
- Fire Risk Assessment Review
- Fire Safety in school kitchens (including the use of fire extinguishers)
- Legionella Awareness